sexta-feira, 15 de julho de 2011

INTERESTING WORDS

fuck

1. The universally recognized "F word"
2. N. Implying complete and utter confusion
3. N. a really stupid person
4. V. To procreate
5. adj. Can be used to modify any word for more passion
6. Int. Expresses disgust
7. Int. Expresses complete suprise and joy
8. adv. Can be used to make a command more urgent
1. I do not accept the "F word" as your name
2. What in the fuck?
3. You stupid fuck!
4. I sugest we go fuck in your mothers bed while eating crackers and petting a cat name mittens!
5. This fucking guy was so fucking weird. He asked me if I was fucking insane.
6. Aw, FUCK!!
7. Holy fuck! You guys rock!
8. Just fucking jump before I fucking kick you in the balls!

Freudian Click
Sending an email to someone by mistake.

A second after I hit "send", I realized that I had made a Freudian Click and emailed a love note to my ex instead of my boyfriend. So embarrassing!

curb shame
Embarrassment at waiting on the curb obediently as other pedestrians ignore the "don't walk" signal in the absence of traffic.
I couldn't stand the curb shame any longer so I crossed with everyone else, even though I needed a break from running all around town.

toothpaste hangover
The effect that makes everything taste disgusting after you brush your teeth.
Augh! This orange juice tastes horrible, thanks to that gosh-darned toothpaste hangover!

Brosama Bin Laden
A best friend that you never see. He's always hiding or just at home.
Named after the infamous best friend you never see,

Osama Bin Laden
Mike:Hey where's Joey at?
Daniel: IDK man he's being a real Brosama Bin Laden

Word up? = What's up?

Expression use for asking about the knews

edgehog
a passenger at the bus who hogs the aisle seat
I rode the bus with the ultimate edgehog! I had to squeeze my way to the window seat.

Rendezbooze

When a group of people (friends, co-workers, acquaintances) get together to drink.
I just bought a bottle of gin and have tonic at home, we should rendezbooze at your place for further discussion on the topic.....

aarping
When an elderly person, such as your grandfather, complains incessantly about nothing.
Grandpa ruined another family dinner by aarping the whole time about his bunions.




Nenhum comentário: